DPP SECTION 1 FINAL
Use the feedback you received from your draft assignment in Week 5 (ATTACHED)to make adjustments to your Section 1 of the DPP before submitting your final version of Section 1.1 and 1.2 of the DPP for approval. You must receive a score of at least 80% on this assignment to pass this course.
Clearly state your planned site and the planned participants.
Using the DHS DPP Form [DOCX] ATTACHED template, complete Section 1.1 of the DPP: Capstone Topic. Use the required details described in section 1.1.
- In paragraph format, state the topic of the capstone project and include the other details requested for section 1.1.
- Clearly state the objective of the capstone project (The objective of this project is …..).
Clearly state the significance of the topic to Human Services.
Using the DHS DPP Form [DOCX] (ATTACHEDtemplate, complete Section 1.2 of the DPP: The Research Problem.
- Write a brief statement that fully describes the problem being addressed in the capstone project. The problem to be addressed should be explicitly stated, not implied. Existing literature and key findings should be summarized and used to support your rationale. Use at least five citations to support the assertions made in this section.
FIRST PARAGRAPH: Write a brief statement that fully describes the problem being addressed. This paragraph introduces the problem that is informing the research and warrants the need for this study. Begin this paragraph with the statement, “The problem is….”
- SECOND PARAGRAPH: Identify the need for the study (which is related directly to the problem presented in the first paragraph). It must clearly identify a gap in current practice, service, process, policy, or programs. It must clearly identify the need for the research and the desired outcome.
- Use at least 10 sources to support the assertions and ideas presented in Section 1 of your DPP. Some of the references should be from journal sources and some should be more directly related to the planned site and local community in relation to the topic.