Option #2: Financial Institution Performance and Risk Evaluation (CHOOSE A US BASED INSTITUTION FOR THIS TASK)
Financial institutions and markets are important components of the economy and as a result the financial performance of these institutions is vital to the overall health of the economy.
For your final project, you will write a scholarly paper that is a detailed analysis of the financial performance of a selected financial institution as well as an assessment of the institution’s risk profile. In your completed paper you should be certain to address the following issues:
- Financial Analysis of the Financial Institution: You should complete a 3-year financial analysis of the financial statement of the institution, including the use of ratios, horizontal and vertical analysis, as well as other analytical tools that would provide further insight into overall performance.
- Off-Balance-Sheet Item Evaluation: Perform a thorough analysis of the off-balance-sheet items that are disclosed in the institution’s annual report. This analysis should include a risk assessment of all major items as well as insight into the probability that these items will migrate to the balance sheet.
- Regulatory Compliance: Provide insight into the activities that the financial institution has undertaken as a result of various regulatory reforms that have been instituted since the financial crisis (Dodd-Frank, Basel III, etc
The final project should adhere to the following standards:
- Be 10-11 pages in length, excluding the cover and reference pages.
- N.B ANALYSIS SHOULD BE PERFOMED IN EXCEL WITH FORMULAE. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT AN EXCEL SHEET IN ADDITION TO THE WORD DOCUMENT
- Include at least 14 references (at least 12 are scholarly/peer reviewed) in addition to your text or other required readings. preferably from the CSU Global Library. (Links to an external site.)
- Format your sources and response according to the CSU Global Writing Center.
ALSO PROVIDE an outline: Your outline should be a Word document in which you list the major headings and sections of your paper
I need the outline within the first 14 hrs ( Your outline should be a word document in which you list the major headings and sections of your paper)