CHAPTER 11 Discussion Board Assignment
Food for Thought …
Sleeping without a pillow reduces back pain and keeps yours spine stronger.
There are so many kinds of apples, that if you ate a new one everyday it would take over 20 years to try them all.
Stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve razor blades!
Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
Some health reports tout to drink green tea and plenty of water and include blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.
WOW!! THIS IS OUR LAST DISCUSSION BOARD ASSIGNMENT AND IT’S SHORT AND SWEET.
ASSIGNMENT #1: 2 questions with 3 parts to answer; 3rd question with 2 pts to answer
1) What is your college major? If undeclared what is an intended major? What is your desired profession?
2) Reflect on three (3) term goals for yourself being:
A. SHORT TERM (next 3-6 months)
B. MIDTERM GOALS (1 year from now)
C. LONG TERM GOALS: (future)
3) What will make you:
A. SUCCEED with your future college/career goals fulfillment;
B. NOT SUCCEED your future college/career goals?
[These answers will be your own subjective viewpoints.]
ASSIGNMENT #2: Subjective questions – convey your opinions, please
1)What surprised you about your IDS 109 course?
2) What did you like about the course? Be specific. Which topics did you like the best?
3) What didn’t you like about the course? Be specific (It is okay to say you didn’t like something).
4) Please answer each question printed below (a, b & c )
a) What are some things you learned in this course instruction to use in college?
b) What are some things you learned in this course instruction to use in the workplace?
c) What did you learn about yourself in IDS 109 this term?
THIS CONCLUDES IDS 109 DISCUSSION BOARD THIS TERM