Good morning, I am needing assistance with my final project for Social Work Practice with Children and Adolescents. Can someone assist me? The paper has to be 6-8 pages. Thank you. Whoever can assist me, I can send the case study that is needed for this assignment. I am willing to pay for this assignment as well.
The Final Project is a descriptive narrative divided in two sections. Section One requires you to analyze a case study of a family in crisis, to include a child, an adolescent, and a set of parents. Section Two is a self-reflection of your abilities to be an effective clinician who works with children, adolescents, and families.
This Final Project is a 6- to 8-page paper and will be due Day 3 of Week 11. Include the following sections in your Final Project:
Choose one of the three Case Studies focusing on a family in crisis. Each member of the family has unique issues that you must address. You must also determine the primary problems (this may include diagnostic impressions but not formal diagnoses), intervention, prevention, and education required to assist the family. In your project, do the following:
- Identify the client and the presenting problem or symptoms. Briefly explain if anyone else is involved and how they contribute to the problem. Explain if anyone other than the “identified client” also could be identified as a client. If so, describe who and why.
- Briefly describe any underlying problems or potential mental health diagnoses contributing to the primary problem that should be noted as you proceed with the client.
- Briefly describe the presenting problem from the family’s perspective and what theoretical perspective you will use to assess, analyze, and develop a treatment plan for this case.
- Identify the unique needs of each individual in the family.
- Briefly describe the culture of the family, societal expectations, gender roles, and cultural norms. Briefly explain how each of these might contribute to the problem.
- Briefly explain the child and adolescent culture and at least one general contributing factor to the identified issue and explain how this may or may not impact the family dynamics.
- Describe one intervention you might use for the identified client that would address the presenting problem and any related psychosocial factors.
- Justify your intervention with evidence-based research to support the use of the interventions you have identified.
- Briefly describe one preventative technique that you might use to reduce the likelihood of further crisis or the perpetuation of the current crisis.
Reflect on your journal entries throughout the course and consider what you may have learned about yourself as a future clinician working with children, adolescents, and families. Explain any areas of strength you have identified by completing this course that will assist you in working with children, adolescents, and families.
- Explain any areas of strength you identified as you worked on this course that will assist you in working with children, adolescents, and families.
- Explain any areas of knowledge you might want to further develop to become more effective as a clinician working with children, adolescents, and families.
- Explain any insights you had or conclusions you drew as you worked on this course regarding your interest in becoming a clinician that works with children and adolescents.
Although the Final Project is not to be submitted until Day 3 of Week 11, you should become familiar with the project requirements and have them in mind as you proceed through the course. Many of the Discussions and Assignments relate to and can be of use to your Final Project.
The Final Project will be evaluated according to all four indicators in the Final Project Rubric located in the Course Information area. Be sure that the Final Project is written using APA format.