Please answer each of the following questions in detail 2 page APA format and provide 3 peer reviewed articles as references along with in-text citations in support of your argument. Include examples whenever applicable.
- Explain the major financial ratios and financial cycles, debt ratio, debt to equity ratio, return on assets, return on equity, current ratio, quick ratio, inventory turnover, days in inventory, accounts receivable turnover, accounts receivable cycle in days, accounts payable turnover, accounts payable cycle in days, earnings per share (EPS), price to earnings ratio (P/E), and cash conversion cycle (CCC) and state the significance of each for financial management. Include examples based on a hypothetical balance sheet and income statement.
- Can CCC be negative? If so, what does it indicate?
- Explain working capital and its significance. Evaluate working capital in your example given in part “a” of this DQ2.
Search Yahoo Finance or/and any other credible source(s) to find the most recent income statement and balance sheet of a major corporation.
- Provide these statements in the appropriate format (financial statement)
- Perform a vertical financial analysis incorporating
- ii. Debt
to equity ratio
- iv. Return
- v. Current
- vi. Quick
Days in inventory
- ix. Accounts
- x. Accounts
receivable cycle in days
- xi. Accounts
payable cycle in days
Earnings per share (EPS)
- xiv. Price
to earnings ratio (P/E)
conversion cycle (CCC), and
- xvi. Working
Explain Dupont identity, apply it to your selected
company, interpret the components in Dupont identity.
Provide your explanations and definitions in detail and be precise. Comment on your findings. Provide references for content when necessary. Provide your work in detail and explain in your own words. Support your statements with peer-reviewed in-text citation(s) and reference(s). require at least six (6) peer-reviewed references, which should include the source of the data.